.. Oct 02
Nur Ul Islam 3 years plan, Insha'Alah
Nur Ul Islam South Florida Inc.
Executive Committee Goals for
Three Years Ending December 31, 2024
- Complete the Grand Mosque building
- Set up a professional office to service the membership
- Get the financial statements independently reviewed by a CPA firm
- Establish a dynamic youth arm
- Reinvigorate the membership to participate in religious, social, and community activities.
- Establishing bridges between members from different communities to know each other and work together in unity build NUI into a cohesive and progressive organization in service to its members, the community, and the world at large.
- Establish working committees to broaden the management structure of the organization and to groom future leaders.
- Do a feasibility study for the building of a Multi-Unit Apartment Building for Senior Citizens on the former Nursery property on 59th Ave and get Board of Trustee and Community approval for such development.
- Use the NUI Website, Facebook, and other electronic media to market the organization and effectively communicate activities with the membership and community at large.
- Organize lectures, conventions, and conferences to educate, motivate and spiritually enlighten our members and the community at large.